Monday, November 3, 2008

Really???


This says "I love nail polish"
(Connor's favorite saying!!) - I am being completely sarcastic

Okay, so let's just say this hasn't been my week. We drove straight through from Idaho Falls to Arizona with 3 kids. Yes, we are crazy, but that wasn't the worst part. About 10 hours into the drive we stopped and Connor had a really bad sand papery rash all over his body. He had a fever and said his throat hurt. So, as soon as we pulled into town Matt had to rush him over to an Urgent Care. He tested positive for strep throat and scarlett fever. NICE! We finally got our kids to bed and it felt like I had barely put my head on the pillow when Matt woke me up at 2:30 a.m. to tell me he was taking Sophie to the ER. She had a 103.3 temperature so Matt was worried where she is so little. Two hours later he came back home and she had double ear infections. I felt so bad. She is such a good baby, but has been so fussy the last couple of days. Well, yesterday I was changing Sophie's diaper when I realized she had a really bad rash all over her body. So, I took her to the doctor today and on top of everything else she has the Roseola Virus. Seriously, Really?? Where are all these bizarre things coming from? Anyway, so after all of this I went into my bedroom and I could smell nail polish so strong coming from my bathroom. I went in and Connor had painted his nails (both hands) and toe nails (both feet) plus the back of his legs, his ear, my floor, and rugs. All I could think when I saw him was "Really Connor, Really?" I would have taken a picture of it but at the time I didn't think it was really something I wanted to remember. The weirdest part is he didn't do that bad of a job on his fingernails.


Looks about right

Used this a lot!