Saturday, November 22, 2008

This Week


Sophie hanging out with me at the pool

Connor made a "turkey leg" hat at school

Here is the back

Sadie, Avery, and Connor

Me holding William and Megan holding Sophie

These are always apart of my weeks! Well, the brown one is!

Here are just a couple of things that have happened this week. I have been able to still go out to the pool everyday! Sophie loves just sitting on my lap while we watch the kids swim. So fun and such a good excuse to do nothing except hold my angel. Natalie and I always bring out Sonic drinks with us to the pool so I was telling her about how a carhop at Sonic who always helps me (several times a day) invited me to her wedding. Natalie said, "you know you go to Sonic A LOT when you get invited to the carhops wedding!" Way too funny and true, sadly! Connor made a turkey leg hat that was so cute. He was so proud of it, so proud in fact that I can't seem to sneak it out of his room. I got my picture so now I can trash it, but he always wants to wear it!! I got to meet my cousin Josh's little boy William. He is such a little Josh Jr. if I have ever seen one. He was so handsome and has such a sweet spirit about him. Megan is so fun and I am so grateful Josh married her. And, their little Avery is such a doll and the kids had a blast with her. So one more week and Matt will be done with this dumb OBGYN rotation. Yeah!