Thursday, July 16, 2009

4th of July


The kids with Whit at the parade

The kids, Whit and me at the parade

Doug and me at the parade

Grandma Andrus and Sophie

Connor and Grandpa

He got this hat from the parade and he was so proud

GO ISU!!!


Grandma Andrus and Sadie

Grandpa and Grandma with the kids

Me and my treasures

Our family with Grandma and Grandpa Andrus

The whole group

Whit and me

The kids with Grandpa Andrus-notice Connor's hat full of candy

The girls in our shirts (Krys and Jess - next year for sure)

The kids with uncle Doug

Doug, Whit and me

The cousins

Matt was pushing them on the swings

Connor was so happy to have a boy around

Grandma snuggling Sophie after a long day

The fourth was so fun like always! It has turned into our favorite day! I did miss Matt all day though. He was on call and had to do a ton of surgeries that day. But, my family made sure I wasn't too lonely! We went to the parade and the kids were so thrilled to run out and get the candy and all of the other fun things you get there. Then we went out to Landons for our BBQ get together. I love it out there. It reminds me of when I was a little kid, there was no place I wanted to be more, then at the Landon's House! My Grandma and Grandpa Andrus were there which made it even more fun! It was so fun being with my family and seeing the kids have such a blast! I am so grateful for America and our freedom's - I am so proud to be an American!