Tuesday, July 14, 2009

An Eventful Day!


Sadie and my Grandma Andrus

Some of the cousins together

My matching girls

My three kids

Sophie grabbing on to Elder Scott's hand

Our family with Elder Scott

Sadie with Elder Scott

Connor and my mom

It was such a cute reunion for these two

Connor, Lexi and Sadie

He couldn't stay away from her all night - his "Arizona Lexi"

My Dad holding Sophie during the firework show

All of the cousins

Me and my cousin from Arizona, Chelsea

Me and Natalie

Chelsea and Sadie - she was always so sweet to Sadie in AZ!

We had a big reunion for my Grandma Andrus's side of the family. It was at my Uncle Lynn Mickelsen's house and it was amazing. Elder Scott was there and it was so special to be in the same room with not only a General Authority (Lynn), but an Apostle (Elder Scott). He is so sweet and gracious. It was amazing and Sadie was just thrilled! Then, after that we went over to my aunt and uncle, Mark and Penny's, house. Their neighborhood does a huge firework show the night before the 4th. It was so much fun to see all of my Dad's family there and the Heaton's! Connor would not leave Lexi alone all night, and I got to see Natalie - YEAH! What a fun day!