Monday, July 27, 2009

Brady Douglas Peterson


I got this one from Rebekah - it is just too saucy not to post

Me and my mom with Rebekah

In Rebekah's room

We were so excited!

The waiting room

Doug came in his scrubs to tell us that Rebekah was going in for an emergency C-section

The kids in the waiting room with Doug

Holding little Brady for the first time

Matt and me with the little stink bug

Matt and me with The "Peterson Family"

Connor just adores him

Connor couldn't stop kissing his cheek

Sadie and Brady

Don't ask me how Rebekah looks so good after only a couple hours later
Sophie and my mom
The boys
Doug and Sophs

Oh it was such an exciting yet emotional day! We went to the hospital to see Rebekah and she was doing so great. We were just in her room talking and just having such a good time. We went out for a few minutes to let her rest and the next thing we knew she was getting wheeled in for an emergency C-section. We were so scared and confused. Doug came into the waiting area in his scrubs and after he left we got emotional. It felt like we were in the waiting room forever! Then, Doug came in and announced the birth of their baby boy. We were so relieved to hear that everything went well. A few hours later we were able to go back and meet Brady for the first time. I started laughing when I held him because he was such a carbon copy of Doug. He is the most handsome baby. His pouty lips are too much to handle. I could not believe how good Rebekah looked for what she had just gone through. She was so sweet and never complained. She was just so elated to be a mom. We are so grateful for their sacrifice to bring little Brady into our family. He is perfect and we love him so much already!