Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Moving


Sadie fell asleep in Connor's closet
The kids each took a box

Our HUGE helpers in Arizona

We couldn't have done it without them

Whit fell asleep with Sophie on the floor, our beds were all packed up!

Matt's parents got him the coolest gift

The kids drove in the moving truck with grandpa

Goodbye 1023



Goodbye Pond

Goodbye Pool (sounds like a "Goodnight Moon" book)

Our HUGE helpers in Idaho

Doug and My Dad

My Grandpa, Dad, and Brother

Matt and his brother Ryan

The girls in the mess of unpacking

Matt and me in our new Kitchen

Moving can be the worst thing ever, but thankfully it went so much easier because of everyone that helped. It is a huge adjustment being in Pocatello, but I LOVE being so close to family. We miss the pool, but Sadie is loving swim team, and Matt loves his Residency Program. So we feel very grateful and did I mention I love having a house?