Monday, July 13, 2009

Flowers can be the best medicine

You know those times when you hear, "that was the last straw", well, I had one of those days. It was a combination of a lot of different things, but then something happened and I lost it. Seriously, I haven't had a cry like that in probably 4 years. The reason I am even telling this story is because I want to remember how sweet my little kids were. They couldn't handle mommy being so sad. They immediately grabbed Matt and they went to the store and brought home two huge bouquets of flowers. It made me realize that they are the ones who make me happy, they are who I invest all of my time and energy in, and they genuinely care about me so much. It made me really happy and helped me feel better and then I was absolutely fine. It is amazing what a good cry can do! So thanks Matt, Sadie and Connor for loving me unconditionally and always being so sweet to me. Little Sophie snuggled me so that helped too!